Our Team comprise of highly professional individuals, who are passionate about advancing Social Justice, Diversity, and Human Rights. Since its inception in 2012, the team included young Transgenders, minorities and people with disabilities, who take leading positions in decision making process as Board, Strategy development and program implementation.
Co-Founder & Interim CEO
Founder & President
Chief Innovation & System Security Officer
Sajan Rai (TGP)
Member Advisory Board
Shama Jan (TGP)
Project Officer Transgender Rights
Finance and Admin Coordinator
Simran Ali (TGP)
Member Advisory Board
I.T & Web Coordinator
The idea of Youth Advocacy Council (YAC) was conceived by a group passionate and self-motivated young leaders who aimed to strengthen capacity and role of the marginalized communities specifically Transgender persons, Youth and minorities for achieving Sustainable Development Goals. As a registered as non-profit, non-political and non-religious youth-led organization, under Societies registration act, XXI (CSR-755/2012), we are committed to serve the needs of vulnerable youths, and marginalized groups, particularly the transgenders and minorities across Pakistan. Through generous support of partners, our project seeks to deign social and educational interventions that aimed at educating, sensitizing, and preventing transgenders and young people in Pakistan against HIV/Aids and transphobic stigmas and provide them an enabling environment for personal growth, social and economic empowerment. Since its inception in 2012, despite having limited human and financial resources, we have been successful to create a vibrant forum for youth and deprived communities including indigenous people, minorities, transgenders, and rural women to facilitate dialogue, enable meaningful discussion to ensure ensuring their participation in development intervention, with special emphases their socio-economic empowerment, and helps to bring them into mainstream politics, raise their voices in policy and legislation in collaboration with CSO, multilateral and government organizations.
- Strengthening Transgender and Youth for Social Development & Economic Empowerment
- Developing Youth and Transgender’s leadership through experiential learning
- Improving the quality of life of communities particularly Youth & Marginalized Communities.
- Creating a global network of Youth and Trans Empowerment
- Promoting peace, harmony and ensuring equality for human globally
- ·Skills and Capacity Improvement for Tomorrow
- ·Primary Health, Sexual and Reproductive Rights (PHSRR)
- ·Advocacy for Human and Child rights and Democracy
- ·Gender Empowerment (Transgender and cross thematic sectors)
- ·Digital Activism, Enhancing Cyber Security Awareness and Socio-technolgical Disruptions to advance Health and Well-being